A randomized trial for adults with newly diagnosed acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
For precursor-B lineage ALL, the main aim is to determine if the addition of Rituximab to standard induction chemotherapy results in improved EFS.
For T lineage ALL, the main aim is to determine if the addition of nelarabine following standard induction therapy improves outcomes.
- Subjects must be aged between 25 and 65 years old with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
- Newly diagnosed, previously untreated ALL (a steroid pre-phase of 5-7 days is required and can be started prior to registration).
- Written informed consent.
- Known HIV infection.
- Pregnant or lactating women.
- Blast transformation of CML.
- Mature B-cell leukaemia (i.e. Burkitt’s lymphoma t(8;14)(q24;q32) and variant c-myc translocations e.g. t(2;8)(p12;q24), t(8;22)(q24;q11) ).
Tel: 0113 2068984
Print this page